Fried noodles add extra crunch to this Vietnamese chicken salad bowl.
The ingredient of Vietnamese chicken salad bowl recipe
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 2 Lebanese cucumbers
- 2 large carrots
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon sweet chilli sauce
- 450g packet 2 1/2 - minute microwave jasmine rice
- 3 cups thinly sliced barbecue chicken breast
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 3/4 cup fresh mint sprigs
- 2 cups bean sprouts, trimmed
- 1 long red chilli, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup wide crunchy fried noodles
The instruction how to make Vietnamese chicken salad bowl recipe
- Combine vinegar, salt and 1/2 the fish sauce in a medium bowl. Using a julienne peeler, cut cucumbers and carrots into long thin strips (see notes). Add cucumber and carrot to vinegar mixture. Toss to combine. Cover. Refrigerate for 1 hour. Drain well.
- Whisk juice, oil, sweet chilli sauce and remaining fish sauce in a small bowl until combined.
- Heat rice following packet directions. Divide rice among serving bowls. Arrange chicken, onion, mint, bean sprouts and cucumber mixture on top. Drizzle with dressing. Sprinkle with chilli and fried noodles. Serve.
Nutritions of Vietnamese chicken salad bowl recipefatContent: 598.456 calories
saturatedFatContent: 24.9 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 5.8 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 54.6 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 34.2 grams protein
sodiumContent: 91 milligrams cholesterol