This chicken bocconcini and quinoa salad is a delicious choice for lunch or a light dinner.
The ingredient of Chicken bocconcini and quinoa salad recipe
- 1 cup (200g) quinoa, rinsed, drained
- 2 tbs balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 1 tbs maple syrup
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 200g mixed tomatoes, sliced
- 220g bocconcini, thinly sliced
- 1 cup basil leaves
- 2 cups (380g) shredded Coles RSPCA Approved Hot Roast Chicken
The instruction how to make Chicken bocconcini and quinoa salad recipe
- Place the quinoa and 2 cups (500ml) water in a medium saucepan. Bring to the boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low. Cover and cook for 15 mins or until the quinoa is tender and liquid is absorbed. Set aside, covered, for 10 mins to steam. Use a fork to separate the grains. Set aside to cool completely.
- Place the vinegar, oil, maple syrup, mustard and garlic in a screw-top jar. Season. Seal and shake well to combine.
- Just before serving, combine the tomato, bocconcini and basil in a medium bowl. Divide the bocconcini mixture and quinoa evenly among serving bowls. Top with the chicken. Drizzle with the dressing.
Nutritions of Chicken bocconcini and quinoa salad recipefatContent: 623.073 calories
saturatedFatContent: 32 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 12 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 36 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 9 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 44 grams protein