Take the stress out of midweek family dinner, meal prep and freeze ahead our Tikka chicken and cauliflower tray bake.
The ingredient of Tikka chicken and cauliflower tray bake recipe
- 4 chicken thigh cutlets, skin on
- 4 chicken drumsticks, skin on
- 120g (1/2 cup) tikka masala curry paste
- 270ml can light coconut milk
- 2 tsp finely grated fresh ginger
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 red onion, cut into wedges
- 1 head (600g) cauliflower, cut into florets
- 400g can chickpeas, rinsed, drained
- 250g cherry tomatoes
- 120g baby spinach
- Fresh coriander sprigs, to serve
- Lime wedges, to serve
- Steamed brown rice, to serve
The instruction how to make Tikka chicken and cauliflower tray bake recipe
- Place chicken pieces in a bowl. Add half the curry paste and massage into skin. Place in a large sealable glass or plastic container.
- Combine coconut milk, ginger, garlic and remaining curry paste in a jug. Stir to combine. Pour into the chicken container.
- Place onion, cauliflower, chickpeas and tomatoes in another large sealable glass or plastic container.
- Freeze containers for up to 3 months or until night before using. Defrost overnight in fridge.
- Preheat oven to 200C/180C fan forced. Place the contents of both containers in a large roasting pan. Toss to combine. Bake for 1 hour 10 minutes or until chicken is cooked through. Add spinach. Cook for a further 5 minutes or until spinach has wilted. Serve with coriander, lime and rice.
Nutritions of Tikka chicken and cauliflower tray bake recipefatContent: 902.464 calories
saturatedFatContent: 51.5 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 17 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 46 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 56 grams protein