This super speedy three pea green chicken curry is ready in just 30 minutes.
The ingredient of Speedy three pea green chicken curry recipe
- Rice bran oil spray
- 1 red onion, roughly chopped
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped washed coriander roots and stems
- 1/4 cup green curry paste
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lime rind
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 400ml can light coconut milk
- 350g chicken breast fillets, thinly sliced
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 100g snow peas, trimmed
- 100g sugar snap peas, trimmed
- 1 teaspoon fish sauce
- 450g packet 2 1/2 minute microwave brown rice
- Finely chopped coriander leaves, to serve
The instruction how to make Speedy three pea green chicken curry recipe
- Spray a medium saucepan with oil. Heat pan over medium-high heat. Add onion, coriander root and stems, and curry paste. Cook, stirring, for 5 minutes or until onion starts to soften. Add rind, juice, honey and coconut milk. Bring to a simmer.
- Add chicken. Simmer for 7 minutes, adding peas in the last 4 minutes or until peas are bright and tender and chicken is cooked through. Stir in fish sauce.
- Heat rice following packet directions.
- Divide rice among serving bowls. Spoon over curry. Top with reserved coriander leaves. Serve.
Nutritions of Speedy three pea green chicken curry recipefatContent: 472.025 calories
saturatedFatContent: 12.5 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 5.2 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 48 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 37.7 grams protein
sodiumContent: 74 milligrams cholesterol