Weve made family-favourite chicken Diane even easier by cooking it in the slow cooker - you only need 10 minutes to prepare it!
The ingredient of Slow cooker chicken Diane recipe
- 8 chicken cutlets, excess fat trimmed
- 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 brown onion, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons cornflour
- 125ml (1/2 cup) Massel chicken style liquid stock
- 250ml (1 cup) pouring cream
- 180ml (2/3 cup) passata
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 200g button mushrooms, thickly sliced
- 1/2 (375g) packet fresh egg fettucine
- Chopped continental parsley, to serve
The instruction how to make Slow cooker chicken Diane recipe
- Heat a large non-stick frying pan over high heat. Season the chicken and place, skin side down, in the pan. Cook for 3 minutes or until golden. Turn and cook for a further 2 minutes. Transfer to the bowl of a slow cooker.
- Drain the rendered fat from the pan and discard. Heat the oil in the frying pan. Reduce heat to medium-low. Add the onion and garlic and cook, stirring often, for 2 minutes or until soft. Add to the slow cooker.
- Meanwhile, place the cornflour in a large jug and gradually whisk in the stock. Add the cream, passata, Worcestershire sauce and mustard. Add mixture to the to the slow cooker. Cover and cook on Low for 3 1/2 hours. Add the mushroom and cook for a further 20 minutes. Add the pasta and cook for 10 minutes or until tender. Sprinkle with parsley to serve.
Nutritions of Slow cooker chicken Diane recipecalories: