Dinner is made easy with these beef and bean tacos that are perfect for all the family.
The ingredient of Beef and bean tacos recipe
- 500g Cook with Curtis Mexican Recipe Beef Mince
- 2 tsp plain flour
- 454g can refried beans, warmed
- 8 corn or small flour tortillas, warmed
- Shredded lettuce, to serve
- Tomato wedges, to serve
The instruction how to make Beef and bean tacos recipe
- Heat a large non-stick frying pan over high heat. Add beef and cook, stirring to break up lumps, for 3 mins or until cooked through.
- Stir in flour, then stir in 1/3 cup (80ml) water and cook for 2 mins or until sauce thickens slightly and coats beef. Season with salt.
- Spoon beans over tortillas and top with the beef mixture, lettuce and tomato wedges.
Nutritions of Beef and bean tacos recipefatContent: 656.772 calories
saturatedFatContent: 30 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 12 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 66 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 2 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 31 grams protein