Have dinner on the table in no time with this tasty beef in black bean stir fry.
The ingredient of Beef in black bean sauce
- 1/4 cup black bean garlic sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon arrowroot
- 2 tablespoons peanut oil
- 450g beef rump steak, thinly sliced across the grain
- 1 brown onion, halved, sliced
- 1 green capsicum, sliced
- 100g beansprouts, trimmed
- 2 cups steamed rice or special fried rice (see related recipe), to serve
The instruction how to make Beef in black bean sauce
- Combine black bean sauce, arrowroot and 1 tablespoon cold water to form a paste.
- Heat a large wok over high heat until hot. Add 2 teaspoons oil and swirl to coat base and sides. Add one-third of the beef and stir-fry for 1 minute or until sealed. Transfer to a plate. Repeat with oil and remaining beef in 2 batches.
- Add remaining oil and onion to wok. Stir-fry for 1 minute. Add capsicum. Stir-fry for 30 seconds. Return beef and juices to wok. Add black bean mixture to wok. Stir-fry for 1 minute or until sauce thickens slightly. Remove from heat. Add beansprouts. Toss to combine. Serve over rice.
Nutritions of Beef in black bean saucefatContent: