Who doesnt love a recipe using beef mince? This classic dish is not only budget friendly, its always a winner with the family
The ingredient of Old-fashioned beef rissoles
- 500g beef mince
- 1 large brown onion, grated
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon Masterfoods Mixed Herbs
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup fresh breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Steamed peas, to serve
- Steamed carrots, to serve
- Chat potatoes, boiled, to serve
- Gravy, to serve
The instruction how to make Old-fashioned beef rissoles
- Combine mince, onion, garlic, mixed herbs, egg and breadcrumbs in a large bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Using clean hands, shape mixture into eight 2cm-thick rissoles. Place on a large plate.
- Heat oil in a frying pan over medium-high heat. Add rissoles. Cook for 3 to 4 minutes each side or until cooked through.
- Serve rissoles with peas, carrot, potatoes and gravy.
Nutritions of Old-fashioned beef rissolesfatContent: 463.899 calories
saturatedFatContent: 16.7 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 5.7 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 35.9 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 37.5 grams protein
sodiumContent: 117 milligrams cholesterol